Pages

HomeAboutContact

12.3.14

A Rare Fashion Post

A rare fashion post for me.  I don't usually do fashion posts because a) I hate having my photo taken and b) you can guarantee I'll blink at the wrong moment.

So why am I bothering with a fashion post? Well because I love clothes and I think it gives you an insight into someones style.  I could have posted images of the clothes taken from websites but it's just not the same, is it?  I'd much rather see the clothes on a real person and see how they've styled them.  

So, last Saturday me and my little sis laughed our way through an afternoon of photo taking. It turns out she's pretty handy with a camera and managed to get quite a few of me with my eyes open! 


Skirt, shoes & jumper - Topshop, Jacket - Oasis

I love the detail on this jumper. It's really eye-catching and I forgot how much I love this skirt.  I really need to wear it more often. The shoes on the other hand I practically live in! They go with everything! I love them so much I had to buy the open toe version, haha. Although in this picture they look a bit shiny, in real life they're not. 

So have you got any favourite items of clothes that you wear all the time?



14 comments:

  1. that skirt is so pretty, lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/3/14 21:01

    I love that skirt, it looks really pretty and flowy! I really like the detail on the jumper too, I find detailing like that on a piece makes it that little bit more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a gorgeous skirt, I love that you've managed to style it casually. Definitely need to do more outfit posts in future :)

    Christy x
    another weekend without make-up

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do more outfit post, I love your style Maxine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, that skirt is lovely. I am slowly coming round to the idea of getting out of my jeans and into skirts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love love love that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt,it's gorgeous. I too have a pair of favourite shoes that I wear with everything. They're getting a bit worn now though :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great photos! You can tell you two really enjoyed the photo shoot! I love the skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt is lovely and the jumper is so pretty! My favourite item of clothing is a black wrap over dress that I wear quite a lot. It can be dressed up or down, and I feel so comfortable in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely outfit and it looks as if it was designed for your figure. You're much more photogenic than you give yourself credit for!

    Tiaras & Prozac

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look lovely hun! definitely a fab outfit on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that outfit a lot- something I would definitely wear. And you DO so take a good photo!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit and the photos are lovely. The skirt is fab, and a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments. Don't forget to follow me via twitter for blog updates or to ask me a specific question @agirliknow_

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...